Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I like the stock polaris LE wheels with black inserts but good luck finding them it seems...my very close second choice would be the SS212's with matte black but unforuntely that's not happening due to offset and would make the bike too wide to fit in the bed of my truck.

i do realize stock wheel offset for the 850 is 6+1 and is only offered in the HD2's which don't look bad IMO but I THINK I want to run 28" zilla's 9's up front and 11's out back. Of course i'll do a clutch kit eventually to accomodate for this. So as for the 6+1 offset, i'll need to run atleast a 1" spacer to have clearance for the 28" zilla's, correct? I also seen the STI c7's with 5+2 offset which will have no clearence issues and meet my needs as far as width BUT I have to say, i'm not a big fan of the style. Based on what I've read, i'm not the only one with this delima. :mat:

Are there any other options I have overlooked?

·
Registered
294 Posts
If you want LE wheels, just buy a set of XP wheels and paint the centers of the spokes black. Same wheel.

·
Super Moderator
7,182 Posts
If you are doing this for an 850 XP, which is how I'm reading this, then you do not need a spacer to fit the 28" zilla's, nor would you "need" any clutch work.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a 2011 850 x2 LE, which I believe basically falls under the same guide lines as the XP?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts