Registered
17 Posts
Picked up my 15' 850 xp for $8300 from Edge Performance in Bradford

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Funny Update:

Now that the 570 isn't the newest thing, one dealer has them on for 5799 (before taxes)

I have been looking at swapping out for a RZR 570/900 depending on price. But they want 14k for a 900 trail with EPS. Since I don't care about EPS I have seen a 900 BASE for 12.5k but that is the cheapest I have seen.

Since BRP is Canadian, you would think they would offer a discount to Canadians. Being made in Canada and having the prices on PAR with Polaris would pretty much lock down the market. I know I would buy one!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Funny Update:

Now that the 570 isn't the newest thing, one dealer has them on for 5799 (before taxes)

I have been looking at swapping out for a RZR 570/900 depending on price. But they want 14k for a 900 trail with EPS. Since I don't care about EPS I have seen a 900 BASE for 12.5k but that is the cheapest I have seen.

Since BRP is Canadian, you would think they would offer a discount to Canadians. Being made in Canada and having the prices on PAR with Polaris would pretty much lock down the market. I know I would buy one!
Bombardier is as much canadian as celine dion is... so... not much left in them.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts