21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
10,589 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stumbled on this community and forum searching for manuals for the 95 425 magnum we just got. Look forward to going through all the good discussions and hopefully contributing to the community. Would like to get a copy of manuals too if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Rob

·
Registered
15,921 Posts
Stumbled on this community and forum searching for manuals for the 95 425 magnum we just got. Look forward to going through all the good discussions and hopefully contributing to the community. Would like to get a copy of manuals too if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Rob
Got you PM and responding to it now

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
10,589 Posts

Thank you in advance.

Rob
Font Line Window Pattern Automotive exterior
to the forum
Ball Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate Font Gas

·
Registered
15,921 Posts
new to the forum, and fairly new to wrenching on atvs . just picked up a 95 magnum 425 that needs a little work. could I get the manual for it? i would appreciate it greatly
I sent the manual and you are optimistic if it needs much work as most parts are NLA from Polaris, but many common parts are still offered on the aftermarket. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sent the manual and you are optimistic if it needs much work as most parts are NLA from Polaris, but many common parts are still offered on the aftermarket. Good luck.
Thanks latebird, looking through them now. i got it non running after sitting for a few years, but finally got it running fairly well now. seems to be a decent machine so far. mostly looking for for certain specs and whatever diagrams ill need to take things apart.

·
Registered
15,921 Posts
Wow..reading through this thread @latebird you are the constant! Just pulled a 1995 magnum 425 4x4 from an old barn. The start of my winter project. If I can get a copy of that manual, would be of great help!

Thanks in advance.
Sent the manual

21 - 40 of 40 Posts