Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the mbrp exhaust today. I was told when I ordered it, that it was the sport series. But I ended up with the performance series. I wanted a chambered muffler so I didnt have to deal with packing but oh well. But this thing sounds awesome! I called mbrp and the guy said they only make the performance series for the 850. I do have a leak where the elbow goes into the muffler Im guessing some muffler seal compound or a weld would fix it but I dont own a welder any thoughts?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of copper gasket and where to buy it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I miss read your 1st post. I got you now

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Any vids of it?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy should be uploading one on YouTube I will let you know the link when he gets it on the tube its actually not to loud like I thought it might be gives the 850 a nice throatie sound I like it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly I couldnt tell but sure does sound like its got more power id say throttle response is alil better

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Polaris 850 climbing a hill:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And another reason probably I couldnt tell any difference was the 100 pounds of mud caked on the popo

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Polaris 850:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love mine. I had to use a tad bit of rtv where the elbow slides into muffler but other than that I like love it

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price was 245 I think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts