Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Cool vid. Lucky you can ride atv's in trials when it snows . here in utah they close them down for wheeled vehicles. They only let snowmobiles ride.

·
Registered
434 Posts
made me wanna go ridin warmed up to -20c today

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
Don't think I could live somewhere that they close all the trails because of a little snow on them. As much as I like riding in Utah, that would turn me right off. Is it just the SLC area that they do that?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice video. Looked like fun. A little rain and light snow for two days here followed by an 80 F day of sunshine and blue sky. Great for riding the slightly wet trails but I was working. Yuk.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Same here in NY. It sucks because we really don't get the snow that people think we do in Buffalo.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
great vid and nice machine.. but you realize you're now forever on tape being towed by a can-am.. NOOOOO!!!.. If that ever happens its vegas rules.. NO CAMERA'S!!.. ha!. Just jokes of course.. Better tires will fix that..

·
Registered
301 Posts
Cool vid. Lucky you can ride atv's in trials when it snows . here in utah they close them down for wheeled vehicles. They only let snowmobiles ride.
Little off topic......Is there still riding in utah? Or are the snowmobiles out yet?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great vid and nice machine.. but you realize you're now forever on tape being towed by a can-am.. NOOOOO!!!.. If that ever happens its vegas rules.. NO CAMERA'S!!.. ha!. Just jokes of course.. Better tires will fix that..
Haha, what makes you think I was riding the Polaris :D
Look at my sig...

·
Registered
326 Posts
I went riding in the bountifull area and they were open just for about 8 miles up the trail and then the gate was closed for upper elevation. They close mosltly all the trails when a big snowfall comes down. Im pretty sure the trials are closed by now. And they dont open until around march becuase of the snow melting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts