Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas! Wife and I (and baby and dog) are leaving this afternoon to meet up with the rest of the family. I know many of you are probably traveling like us (LOTS of driving this holiday season) so safe travels everybody! :fest06:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas! Wife and I (and baby and dog) are leaving this afternoon to meet up with the rest of the family. I know many of you are probably traveling like us (LOTS of driving this holiday season) so safe travels everybody! :fest06:
Travel safe, and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone has a safe trip while traveling.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Merry Christmas to all my friends on here, ones that I have meet and the ones I just talk to on here, drive carful if you have to travel
we are lucky here we all live in the same little town, I am 55 and still have both my parents a wife, 3 kids and 2 grandchildren
God Bless all of you
May Santa bring you a clutch kit or Hand warmers or a GO PRO or a new helmet

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of my forum friends! Be safe this holiday season!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. I a heading down to wv. for some riding with family and friends.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm a very young 47 and became a grand pa in April, it's been tough becoming a step dad to a couple of teenage girls, and now a grand dad to one of those girls who's now in her early 20's.

It's our first Christmas with the little fella, and I can't wait to get his butt on my new 570!

Have a safe holiday people.

·
Registered
526 Posts
And the same from all of us. Christmas comes earlier each year. Maybe because we are paying instead of waiting to get the gifts like when kids. :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and new year!!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Merry Christmas :fest06: Drive safe and enjoy the time with family and friends.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I am a new Grandpa and love it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Merry Christmas from a newbie. Or happy holidays for anyone celebrating anything else!!

Travel safe, watched an accident happen in front of me today, lost a friend just a couple of days ago and had another friend's truck get totaled. Don't shoot out into a blind spot. Best of luck and hope everyone has a great time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts