Polaris ATV Forum banner

Mesa, Arizona Area - Winter Months Riders

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ragdude 
#1 ·
My wife and I are thinking about spending a few months next winter in the Mesa area. I would be interested to know if there are any groups of retirees that ride there on a regular basis (maybe 2 to 3 times a week). If I could make the right connections . . . . we would look for a place to rent there. We would probably do January through March of next year (2015)! Any help you could give me would be most appreciated!

#2 · (Edited)
A little far from Mesa for me so probably cant help you much. Lots of riding not too far away in all directions if you don't mind a little bit of driving. Closest areas to Mesa that I have ridden would be Lake Pleasant, Table Mesa, Bloody Basin, Wickenburg, Bartlett Lake to name a few. Someone closer to Mesa may have some info for you.

#3 ·
Google Arizona ATV club, I'm sure there are several in the area. Over 4 million people in the Phoenix area.

#6 ·
There are lots of places to ride , probably more East of Mesa , would be better/closer for you. If you are renting in a "retirement" area you'll find plenty of people to ride with. I live on the north side of Phoenix, so my riding is more north than east.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.