Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be cool to get a bunch of guys from the forum to do a ride here in Mn. Would any one be intersted in do something like that?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Tell me when and where

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
U think it will be gone by July? High hope buddy! I'm thinking late august.
And I'm thinking spider lake would be a good spot I hear it has lots of riding area plus other available trails. Or the soo line run would also be great. We can all talk and figure out a date. June wld be nice for ppl into hitting some mud. I don't care really when though. I don't ride much mud so don't matter just want everyone to have fun!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
No soo line please! Spider Lake is cool, but may be a bit to far for some if they don't plan on spending the night. Nemadji or Red Top / Solana are only 5-6 miles apart on the Soo. I'll will go anywhere, just my .02

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
It is long, straight and boring. All they did was rip up the tracks, put some gravel down and grade it out smooth. Some like it I guess. Where's you cabin?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I am going to WeFest in August again for the N-theenth time. I would be happy to be go riding with a few boys from south of the border even though I am not from the Excited States.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
That's mustbenice's neck of the woods

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All are welcome on this ride. If your not from Mn no problem!!! We all just gotta figure out where. We will say no soo line thou. I'm not into long straight and boring lol.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
So when are we thinking. Sounds like InRBigness has a narrow window. WeFest starts Aug 7.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
No no no. Lol. I am only an 2 hours from Fargo or 6 from twin cities. If someone sets something up my son and I would make every effort to make it. There could be as many as four of us. I just happen to be there that weekend and will be in No shape to quad. Lol

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Good deal

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we will plan it on a weekend with no major events going on. Id like to hear peoples ideas on where to go. I say bring buddies more people the better dont matter what brand you ride just come out. June would probably be the best since there isnt really no major events going on. July we have the 4th and august we got wefest and the state fair so august is probably out.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I second the redtop, nemadji area. Pretty centrally located in the state, great trails, and if we have to we can take the soo line freeway from one section to another easy enough. No matter where we pick, some will have a short drive and others long. But I'm all for it!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Mud Nat'L are the 1st weekend in June. I am not going, but I'm sure many are. I will be in the Silver Bay area that weekend riding the trails around there. Never been, but heard they are pretty good. There will be from 5-7 of us that would be happy to hook up in that area.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I forgot about mud nationals. It sound like the red top/nemadji area it is. Now we need a date!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
some confusion here from my earlier post I guess.
Namadji is along the MN/WI border
Red Top/ Solana systems are by Mille Lacs.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
My personal pref would be Nemadji. 100+ miles of connected trail and places to eat with ATV friendly town

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
some confusion here from my earlier post I guess.
Namadji is along the MN/WI border
Red Top/ Solana systems are by Mille Lacs.
Guess we will have to choose what one then. I've never rode either so im no help picking. I think we should have a place that we can get a lot of riding in for sure. Central mn would probably be the most ideal for it being easiest for everyone to get to but If there is a place thats better to ride thats not in central i say we hit it. I'm all about riding the funnest place and getting to meet all the fellow guys on here

1 - 20 of 59 Posts