Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
I think you mean SIDE VIEW as you don't have a wind screen to mount a rear view... ;)

I had a set of POPO mirrors and they worked fine but I did not like the mounts. The handle bars are PRIME real-estate and the strap clamp nonsense just of too ''bicycle'' for my taste.

I bought my bar mounts piece off ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Handlebar-Mirror-Mount-Universal-10mm-x-7-8-/270629403614?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f02c4fbde&vxp=mtr

Mirrors.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Motorcycle-Mirrors-pair-Black-GP-Sport-10MM-mount-New-/261270010141?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd4e7f91d&vxp=mtr

Thor has a very nice set and he does all the work for you offering it all from him and a good price.

Give him a call.

CW

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Probably better models but the OEM Polaris ones you find on eBay are what I have right now.

They work well enough.

·
Registered
610 Posts
^^Wow those are OEM Polaris? My brand new X2 had them on it when I bought it and they were off as soon as I got it home....it was still on the trailer and I literally threw them in the garbage can. Cheap pieces of junk!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
^^Wow those are OEM Polaris? My brand new X2 had them on it when I bought it and they were off as soon as I got it home....it was still on the trailer and I literally threw them in the garbage can. Cheap pieces of junk!
Did you replace with something else? I like to see behind me so no mirrors isn't an option either. I'm sure there are better options. I mainly got them for my road legal certification requirement.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Did you replace with something else? I like to see behind me so no mirrors isn't an option either. I'm sure there are better options. I mainly got them for my road legal certification requirement.
No. They'd just get busted off. Or after the first hour of a ride they'd be splashed with mud and be useless anyway. On my snowmobiles I run mirrors but they stay clean and I'm not running on trails with trees overhanging everywhere.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I have the OEM Polaris mirros and they do the job well. i have no complaints. i however have no experience with any other mirrors.

i feel the need to have them as some of the "trails" in NH are logging roads.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have 2 sets of mirrors from Thor, both look and work great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts