Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Here is the trail report, CLOSED for Spring thaw, LOL....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm ready to go again. Wish it was still winter so I could ride the sled, but I have to face the facts and realize that winter won't last forever.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I'm ready to go again. Wish it was still winter so I could ride the sled, but I have to face the facts and realize that winter won't last forever.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Glad your getting the snow whopping, its pouring rain down here at the other end of the state.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
We are hitting lawler Saturday if any one is interested..

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via tapatalk

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
We are hitting lawler Saturday if any one is interested..

Are we not holding out for Nemadji? I'm cool either way I guess...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Yes we can hold out, John wants nemadji too... but I think it will be closed....

·
Registered
737 Posts
I will be heading up and meeting yoko I the 10 of may. If anyone else wants to go from around the twin cities let me know. Maybe we can ride up there together.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just wondering does everybody you ride with run snorkels? Just wondering if the stock intake will work on the trails you are thinking. Mine is snorkeled but another of friends isn't.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Can't wait

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
The Soo Pits and General Andrews were awesome last weekend, had a great mix of snow, mud, sand, hills, etc... Without much dust, Here are a couple pics from the main area at the Soo Pits.. A guy with us took a ton of video, I will try and get that posted once he uploads it all!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks like fun......

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
This was the Saturday crew, that Scrambler 1000 on the right really Rips and having the smaller wheel wells plus Zilla's it really really throws shit all over!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts