Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy getting Married in Colorado (Allenspark) on Memorial Day (May 25th) and I'm thinking about dragging the Trailer and the 570 down with me and hitting Moab for a few days on the way back. Anyone interested in riding then?

This is in the VERY early stages. Still need to find a campsite, and routes. Just looking for interest.

I've got some friends that might do the same with their trailer and honda ATVs.

·
Premium Member
7,692 Posts
I wish!!! I need to get back out West!!! Colorado and Moab are definitely on the shirt list. It's been a couple years since my last trip out there. Plus it's a $30k RZR investment I'm not ready to make yet. I'll be doing West Virginia in April and New Hampshire in June. So I guess I can't complain to much.

Make it happen Thor, those are good times!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
I'm going to Moab in April with the wife and the KRX, so I won't be able to make a May trip also. Too bad, because that would be a good time to do Moab again on the 570 Touring. However, if you need any trail suggestions I can certainly hook you up there.
While you're in Allenspark you might as well unload and do the Bunce School Rd. trail since it's right there. Just rode it myself Saturday. The seasonal gate could possibly be open then and you could also continue on and ride Middle St. Vrain, Coney Flats. I'm usually camped not far from there every Memorial Day weekend. If all the gates are open, I can ride from where I camp clear through to Bunce.
Here is the trail namesake. The old Bunce school house.

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested!
I'll post up info here. The plan is to get into Moab Tuesday May 26 and roll out Saturday Morning May 30 leaving 3 days of riding. Right now there are 3 riders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts