Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the third time I received a PM from this jackass....it's from Razormann or something like that; whoever it is, they are banned. The PM says that my computer shows virus activity and that I should click a link provided by this jerk off. Anyone else have this problem? How can he keep PM'ing if he is banned. I am being alerted by email in regards to PM's and this is the name showing in email - Dersterman

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
He was banned after he sent out the PM's. The powers that be, changed some "stuff" that's suppose to help. I just delete everything I get unless I know the person, or check out their profile and see if they've been posting on the site before. Most of these spammers NEVER post on the board!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know he's banned but and that's why he's a SOB.........he's STILL sending PM's somehow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got one from him a few days ago and again yesterday with the same BS message...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I got one from xanderrman and razorrman. but i havent seen anything since bruce banned them. ill have to keep my eyes pealed..

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have got two in the last week.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I think the point we are trying to make is even though he is Banned we have received PM's from him since then. My last one was received yesterday morning at almost 9 AM after the banning? Does he just re-register and start over?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
I banned 2 more just now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts