Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for mods under 100 bucks. Feel free to post ANYTHING you want as long as it has a pic and is under 100 bucks. Don't be afraid to post more than one thing, and if you do don't put a pic. :veryhappy:

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
Grip and thumb warmers. Really nothing to take a picture of, and I can't think of anything else I've done to mine that was less than $100.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Looking for mods under 100 bucks. Feel free to post ANYTHING you want as long as it has a pic and is under 100 bucks. Don't be afraid to post more than one thing, and if you do don't put a pic. :veryhappy:
High flow air filter, rack extenders....but yeah. Not much you can do under a hundo

·
Registered
426 Posts
Homemade clutch case snorkel for my Scrambler. About 10 bucks. No more wet belts!

Pro Armor front bumper. Free. (Found it laying on the road)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget about the exterior mods guys. Like i am going to plastidip my fenders tomorrow. (about 20 bucks)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool I'm putting some 50 dollar fog lights on soon

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reserve bypass?

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Reserve bypass?
Go to quadovator.com. The reverse over ride is a switch you wire in that allows you to bypass the reverse limiter. Gives you full power and awd in reverse. it can be switched off too.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh ok I thought it said RESERVE bypass.. Got ya on the override bypass

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No. Just in reverse it does

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I guess thats what i was asking. So when you put it in reverse and you have the selector in awd you get awd without pressing a button? What a concept! Why is it just not that way to begin with?!?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who knows. I think because Polaris doesn't want people to kill themselves going full speed in reverse. Oh the by pass also take off the reverse speed limiter.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
I guess thats what i was asking. So when you put it in reverse and you have the selector in awd you get awd without pressing a button? What a concept! Why is it just not that way to begin with?!?

Who knows. I think because Polaris doesn't want people to kill themselves going full speed in reverse. Oh the by pass also take off the reverse speed limiter.
Exactly! It is a required safety feature.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
900 Posts
Quadovator.com

This place also has a "heat gauge package" for $69 ..... They have lots of cool mods there....Check them out.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Herculiner the fender edges

Quadovator temp guage:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts