1,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Spare change :) use the rest to upgrade your front axils and you'll have a good ride

12 850EPS Short bus edition

·
Registered
3,096 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
3 hours of cleaning/scraping the mud out of my 500.....sucks
Stay out of the mud and go play in the rocks. ;). I used to say I played I. The mud when I was a kid. Come play in the rocks with the big boys.

Mud is fun but hard on equipment and PIA to clean. Rocks are technical a thinking mans game. Mud is throttle, point and shoot, hit it hard. Rocks are slow and easy, leisurely placing a tire and climbing a grade.

To each is own, but I don't spend hours cleaning rock off my machine. I can sit in the shade with a beer and my lady watching the kids wash mud off there's. ;)

Momma and I are strongly considering a RZR. She is not a fan of driving a ATV. She is not very strong. Yea I know power steering, but she is not really into it. She is happy as a passenger. BUT she got to drive a RZR and loved it! She liked my jeeps but cannot drive a stick very well so it was a turn off to her. Its gotta be simple for her and the RZR IS!
My good friend bought a '12 850 HO and it is a BEAST!! Great machine! Good luck with it!

CW

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
3 hours of cleaning/scraping the mud out of my 500.....sucks
Stay out of the mud and go play in the rocks. ;). I used to say I played I. The mud when I was a kid. Come play in the rocks with the big boys.

Mud is fun but hard on equipment and PIA to clean. Rocks are technical a thinking mans game. Mud is throttle, point and shoot, hit it hard. Rocks are slow and easy, leisurely placing a tire and climbing a grade.

To each is own, but I don't spend hours cleaning rock off my machine. I can sit in the shade with a beer and my lady watching the kids wash mud off there's. ;)

Momma and I are strongly considering a RZR. She is not a fan of driving a ATV. She is not very strong. Yea I know power steering, but she is not really into it. She is happy as a passenger. BUT she got to drive a RZR and loved it! She liked my jeeps but cannot drive a stick very well so it was a turn off to her. Its gotta be simple for her and the RZR IS!
My good friend bought a '12 850 HO and it is a BEAST!! Great machine! Good luck with it!

CW
Agreed on the rocks! I have a few rocks where I ride, love riding over them. Gonna build mine a little, with rocks in mind.

Thanks,

Will
2012 Sportsman 400HO.

·
Super Moderator
7,049 Posts
CW, you hit the nail on the head there. I'm right there with you. You boys can have your mud.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts