Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently posted about the Eastlake drive clutch and how it would not work with EBS on my 2002 Sportsman 500. All I ever did with it is take it out of the box and realize it was incorrect - I never tried to install it. I returned it in the exact same box and packaging it came in. Today I got this email from them: " We received your package. It looks like this item came in used and we are unable to restock it".

Needless to say I won't be doing anymore business with EastLakeaxle.com

·
Premium Member
19’ 850SP Camo. MtAiry Maryland
3,638 Posts
I recently posted about the Eastlake drive clutch and how it would not work with EBS on my 2002 Sportsman 500. All I ever did with it is take it out of the box and realize it was incorrect - I never tried to install it. I returned it in the exact same box and packaging it came in. Today I got this email from them: " We received your package. It looks like this item came in used and we are unable to restock it".

Needless to say I won't be doing anymore business with EastLakeaxle.com
Wow, I’d be pissed….

·
Premium Member
04 Sportsman 700, 04 Scrambler 500, 04 trail touring 550 sled
1,548 Posts
I’ve used their axles, broke one, but lasted long enough considering the price and what I use it for. Their front end rebuild kit with seals and bearings is still going strong. Haven’t dealt with their customer service yet…

1 - 4 of 4 Posts