Polaris ATV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
It's about $400 or so if I remember correctly...

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
They are running a 15% off plow clearance sale right now so that would make a 60" about $350 shipped complete and ready to bolt on. Impossible deal to beat!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I paid a little over $300 for the entire system...plow, push tube, mounting bracket, hardware, and shipping. I bought the winch from them also...3500 lb with synthetic line and mounting bracket and all hardware for $250. So I have roughly $550 total invested...and Polaris wanted $1000 for the same set-up with lower quality and lower capacity. It's a shame Polaris rigs these ATVs up to be integrated with all these accessories and then prices them so high that nobody buys them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ok so we spoke too soon about the lift bracket issue being resolved.

My push tube has the new U-bracket style lift attachment but today....using it for the first time....I heard a pop and the bracket has bent and the weld is starting to break.

I was being extremely careful and was going really slow. I was also paying attention to not lift the plow too high with the winch. This makes me mad because it's apparent they changed the design to alleviate the problem but the part of the push tube that the bracket is welded to is still a weak point. UGH....

Attachments

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Lol...nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Oh wait, great customer service.

Pretty soon i think we'll hear about a coupon voucher book you'll get with you motoalliance plow purchase so your limited to x amount of "improved designed parts" they will send out.

At what point do people either realize
A: theyre getting the cheap shit theyre paying for so stop crying when it takes a shit

B: buy a system that doesnt seem to destroy itself with such regularity

Almost wish this thread would be locked and let people just live with the descion they make even after all the issues everybody seems to be having with the same companys product regardless of "how nice pete is" and "they are going to send a new one out"

Buy a decent product the first time and save yourselves this headache..what a joke

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well maybe I am a minority, but I would rather keep getting free push tubes in the mail than pay twice as much and get raped by Polaris for the same Chinese junk.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
You got more choices than polaris and failalliance plows

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well maybe I am a minority, but I would rather keep getting free push tubes in the mail than pay twice as much and get raped by Polaris for the same Chinese junk.
Me too! I have a 50" Denali plow system I bought from Ryan at Rvs Performance. It worked flawlessly this past winter.

·
Registered
96 Posts
They contacted me today and said they will send a new push tube. As everybody has already mentioned these guys stand behind their product and I do appreciate that. I really believe that with just a couple more revisions they'll have a flawless plow and the best value in the market.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
. I really believe that with just a couple more revisions they'll have a flawless plow and the best value in the market.
Reminds me of that quote that every squirrel eventually finds a nut. Keep on trying, eventually you'll figure it out and make a durable product or go out of business trying with a name associated with mud..then you just start a new business with a new name and keep on keepin on.

Would rather pay a few hundred more and not have the hassle of all this rigmarole that to be on the VIP list for reoccurring replacement parts.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
. I really believe that with just a couple more revisions they'll have a flawless plow and the best value in the market.
Reminds me of that quote that every squirrel eventually finds a nut. Keep on trying, eventually you'll figure it out and make a durable product or go out of business trying with a name associated with mud..then you just start a new business with a new name and keep on keepin on.

Would rather pay a few hundred more and not have the hassle of all this rigmarole that to be on the VIP list for reoccurring replacement parts.
Same applies to Polaris. Melting 570 seats, bushings on XP line, oil in airbox on first gen 850, winch contactors, etc. In all fairness, Polaris isn't exactly the creme de la creme either. I just like the AWD system, the ride, styling, parts availability and pricing of value line.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought a complete Denali plow system in March and I finally got around to opening everything up to install it yesterday. The push tube looks exactly like the one in this picture above. Everything seems very robust and I think it will hold up great. The only problem I have is the mounting plate that goes on the ATV does not fit perfectly. I had to drill out one of the rear holes and the other rear hole is unusable because the battery on the 570 is in the location of that bolt. I wonder if they realize this? The feet on the bottom of the plow are also too low even on highest setting but hopefully adjusting the stop bolts will solve this. Quality, however, is top notch on the build.
My Denali came with 2 carriage bolts that is designed for the head to be on top and nut in the bottom. I have 4 bolts in now I'm trying to figure out how to get remove the battery and put the he 5th carriage bolt in. If I install this, it will be permanent in my atv.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Lol, you really needed rookie rods for a blade you can see 4' in front of you? Shouldve put that money to use with a snow flap for the top of the plow since thats pretty much a necessity to keep snow from rolling over the top during big events.

Oh well, ya got your eye candy accessory ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you look closer rubber flaps are installed. For the price and discount with coupon code what the heck its dirt cheap. So I added it to the cart. Glad you like it IHI. Happy plowing.

·
Vendor
399 Posts
Looks awesome, maxxs7.....thanks for posting!

Going to be interesting to see what the El Nino is supposed to bring. Everyone has their own predictions from Sahara like winter to ice age cold and snow. :)

41 - 60 of 84 Posts