Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my new brush guard in from Moto Alliance Friday and some of the finish is flaking off the edges. The box was in terrible shape and there was no bubble wrap or packing peaunuts,just parts bagged in plastic. I plan on calling them Monday in hopes that they will stand behind their product. Has anyone here ever dealt with them on any issues?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dealt with them on a winch and had no problem. They changed my rope from 40' of 1/4" to 50' of 3/16" at no charge. Then when i received it they forgot to pack the hawse fairlead called them and told them and it was no questions asked they threw on in the mail.

Sent while not working too hard

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Zeebs That is re-assuring. I'm actually planning on ordering front and rear rack extenders for the return shipment.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My buddies and I have had good dealings with them. Great to order from over the phone. Ask them about getting a discount for being an ATV forum member. I think they gave us 5percent.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will ask them about the discount but the rack extenders are on clearance at $29.99 each. I did'nt see that until after my order or I would have gotten them the first time. It is good to hear the possitive feedback on them. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a very good experience with MotoAlliance today regarding my brush guard. After contacting them and speaking with Maureen,who was very helpful,they requested that I take pictures of the flaking paint and email them the pictures. They contacted me via email stating that they did not have another brush guard to replace the bad one so they were refunding my purchase price. I knew how it sounded but thought I had better check to be sure so I called them to ask if they wanted me to ship the brush guard back to them because I certainly did not expect a free brush guard and they refused and were very apologetic for the whole situation. While I had them on the phone,I ordered my front and rear rack extenders and I told them I would tell everyone what a reputable company they were and that is the purpose for this update. I encourage everyone to visit their website and patronize them if you can.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had a very good experience with MotoAlliance today regarding my brush guard. After contacting them and speaking with Maureen,who was very helpful,they requested that I take pictures of the flaking paint and email them the pictures. They contacted me via email stating that they did not have another brush guard to replace the bad one so they were refunding my purchase price. I knew how it sounded but thought I had better check to be sure so I called them to ask if they wanted me to ship the brush guard back to them because I certainly did not expect a free brush guard and they refused and were very apologetic for the whole situation. While I had them on the phone,I ordered my front and rear rack extenders and I told them I would tell everyone what a reputable company they were and that is the purpose for this update. I encourage everyone to visit their website and patronize them if you can.
Glad to hear that! It truly is a pleasure doing business with a company that cares about its customers and makes it right when they are in the wrong.

Sent while not working too hard

·
Registered
43 Posts

Wow, I love it when someone stands behind their products/customers like that. I've been meaning to order a few things for my XP and wasn't sure who to go to... But I do now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought my brush guard from them. Im not gona bash'em. AS I DO LIKE IT 75% haha.

The hoops that bolt to the bumper,the ones that are around the headlamps ARE TO SMALL. Clearly a mistake. They shouldnt block the beam of light.
I notified them right away. Did the taking pictures and sent them in, just as I was asked to do. In the end, was told that they are supposed to BLOCK THE HEADLAMPS. As in, point the atv at a wall turn on the lights and the bumper hoops BLOCK SOME OF THE LIGHT, AS YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE VIA A SHADOW SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIGHT ON THE WALL.
Its clear as day they are too small (the hoops arent big enough in diameter). The pics they show isnt what I got.
But that was the only difference and as I dont ride at night I gave up. I like the bumper otherwise so it wasnt the end of the world.
They obviously werent gona fix this error. So I just went away, just like they prob hoped I would.
Just puttin it out there. Now will I ever order anything from them again...DEFENITLY 100% I WILL. It wasnt/isnt a big deal like I said, I dont ride at night. And I like there prices, haha:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts