Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body run these tires? do they run true to size? are they heavy? What are your thoughts on these tires?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the Moto MTC in 26/9 and 26/11 on 14" rims. I haven't ridden them yet as they are on Yamaha pattern wheels so I am waiting on my adapters. I do know they are much heavier on my aftermarket wheels than stock, but I don't know how much that will effect to bigger 850 you have. Mine is the 700 X2, so once I get them on I will know more. They are an awesome looking tire though.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got mine mounted tonight Gonna ride this weekend I cant wait to see how they do!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took them for a little ride around the block tonight and cant believe how nice they ride. You cant feel the big lugs 1 bit. Got it up to 35 and no shaking or wabbling either!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I did have mine on my Rhino and I was truly surprised how well they ride on hard surfaces to be such a deep lug. I love the look of them and my adapters are scheduled for delivery today, I hope to get them on tomorrow and get some pics up.

I may even be able to squeeze some riding in this weekend, who knows!

·
Registered
397 Posts

Tires are horrible on asphalt over 30-40MPH. Other than that, they are excellent in everything that I've encountered. Rocky terrain, gravel, mud, thick mud (they clean out well) and loose dirt.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put a couple hundred miles on them this weekend the trails we rode were all hard pack so not much to report they rode great did well on the tails i rode. I had mine up to around 50 on one short section of highway and mine were great smooth as glass it suprised me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I finally got my spacers and wheels/tires mounted, but I didn't get a chance to ride this weekend. I opted to work on the fence so I can get my trailer in/out easier.

I love the look, although with the 1" spacer and the offset of the wheels, it's WIDE...really wide. I did have to pull out the grinder though and grind the tabs off the hubs to make the 1" spacer work, just in case anyone tries the 1" from Highlifter.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not real impressed with them in a sandy creek bottom. Got stuck 3 or 4 times this weekend as soon as they spin alittle bit they dig rite down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I finally put some miles on mine this weekend as well. They are a bit more squirrely at speed on the sportsman than they were on my rhino. Overall though, they look great mounted up and they do dig well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
They are definately a nice looking tire.

I looked at them when I was buying, but for the price I found you could get alot better tested tires with more reviews (ex Big horns).

But you gotta try em out and see if YOU like them. Its not about what other people review on.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They made my steering less responsive also. It wants to go forward instead of turn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts