Polaris ATV Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Not “all” vendors have 24/7 customer support. They “did” contact him the next day. They “are” trying to resolve issue. Just for a minute try and look at it from their side. If they didn’t respond the next day, then you got a gripe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve dealt with MotoAlliance for 5 years now and have had a few questions about products I’ve purchased but they have NEVER left me hanging and have always gone above and beyond to make sure I’m happy with the products.
I am glad we have a vender like MA to set the level of the bar so other venders have a goal to meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I gotta agree with yoteantidote.

He purchased a product that was supposed to fit to his year and model machine from a supporting vendor. It didn't fit! To make things worse, he can't contact anyone as there are no after hours support. So obviously he's disappointed and he came on a public forum not to rant, but to express his disappointment in the product received and support hours and possibly, if you actually read his first post, get help as he may be doing something wrong.

Hopefully as a supporting vendor they make it right and he can change the post to "Motoalliance=Pleased", but until such time...
This!
I guess you put it better then I did...thanks.
And once resolved I will switch the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Can't wait to hear the resolution..Do you have to expand the holes in the frame or a different mount?
There tech service didn’t offer to send out another one, instead they said they never have seen that before. They said I could open the holes in the two brackets that bolt to the winch, hmm they are a 1/2” bolt with a slightly enlarged hole already. I needed a 1/4” more play to make it align properly thus getting close to a washer and a little meat holding the two upper winch bolts in. Not enough in my opinion so I opened up both the top and bottom brackets 1/8” and made it work. The only service I received was a note in my file stating that if I made this mod it would not void my warranty.

I’m also missing two small wires that extend from the contactor to the switch and the remote switch. I sent them an email about that last night.

Even during their business hours you cannot speak person to person with tech support, you half to email them only.
Not changing my title anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts