Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bunch of us are headed to The Mounds on Saturday 12/29/12. Planning on being there by 9AM. So far there are 4 confirmed with 2-3 more possible. Post up if you plan on attending and we will wait for ya!

Sent from 15ft up on the side of a tree!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 3 people showed up but still had a good time. Put on about 20 or so miles and had to rescue my buddy that was riding his 400 Honda Rancher when he tried a deceiving mud/water crossing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357220332.571977.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357220342.872942.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357220368.248333.jpg
Last pic is my 2012 Sportsman 500 HO

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had every intention on showing up but I went hunting the night before and had to track a buck I shot. If you are setting up another Mounds ride I definately will be there. Great pictures.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had every intention on showing up but I went hunting the night before and had to track a buck I shot. If you are setting up another Mounds ride I definately will be there. Great pictures.
We will be going again, I'm sure. I will PM you the next time we are heading out there and we can meet up.

·
Registered
100 Posts
So are you guys planning a trip anytime soon up to the Mounds? Never been up there and plus haven't ridden my quad in awhile.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are you guys planning a trip anytime soon up to the Mounds? Never been up there and plus haven't ridden my quad in awhile.
Hoping to an something soon, been busy since the holidays but starting to settle down some now.

I will post on this thread when we have something planned. Usually don't know I we have a free weekend from work until Wednesdays so it will be a mid week update. Stay tuned........

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tentative plans are for a ride at The Mounds this coming Saturday, March 9th. Stay tuned for times and confirmation.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will have details later tonight. I will post up once everything is finalized. Check back on the morning.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the ride has been put on hold. Everyone that I ride with from work has been put on for the weekend schedule so nobody can ride. Stay tuned it will be rescheduled.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts