Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I need a little help here, for awhile now I have wanted to add a mud strap to my handlebars. I know I can make one myself but i would rather just purchase one if not to expensive. I like the highlifter one but I cant seem to find it online anywhere or their site. Anyone know of a place that sells it?

·
Premium Member
8,154 Posts
How about ordering the one that comes on the Highlifter edition?!?!? Just order the OEM Polaris part.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bp405 i actually did think of that but could not find it in any of the break downs for OEM parts. Maybe I'm looking in wrong place.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
polman500 don't worry like they say only dumb question is one not asked lol... It may not be the proper name for it but it is a strap or braided rope that loops across the handle bars so you can grab a hold of it when your in a deep hole or rut and need to lean one way or the other that way you can really throw your weight around and not fall off.

·
Premium Member
8,154 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
I seldom use mine, sometimes it's the right place to pull and yank. But when I'm stuck, er, temporarily non mobile, I'm pushing in 3 feet of mud on the bumpers to get the thing up and out of the hole. If you where close, I would say come and get mine....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks gearheadesw1 its ok there not that badly priced if I want to buy my own.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We use Motorcycle looped tie downs on both front and back... They are out of the way and the back one helps the Mrs. reach the back of the quad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts