Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I'd the best mud tires for my scrambler an I'd there a snorkel kit being made yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Off-Road Forums mobile app

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm not sure about the snorkel kit, I had mine custom made. As far as the tires, I don't think you can beat Outlaws for a pure mud tire. I have run mud lites, Silverbacks and Outlaws from 28" all the way up to 32.5". I'm running 31" laws on my Ranger and I have a set of skinny 31" laws in the garage.

For me, it's Outlaws all that way.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size would u recommend for the xp 1000

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have silverbacs on my honda an they have held up really well being on the road a pretty good bit but I don't wanna take away from the smooth ride of the polaris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Size is going to be entirely up to you. Are you going to add a lift? If so, how much? I haven't seen any cheap bracket lifts for the Scramblers, so it's going to depend a lot on how much you want to spend. My buddy went with the 3 inch Highlifter lift, and it was a complete waste. Barely cleared 30" Silverbacks which measure more like 28". I have the 5" Outkast lift, but that's expensive when you factor in new axles.
I'm not sure what you can fit without a lift, maybe 27"?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dealer recommend 30 10 monster mayhem but I ride alot of mud o was thinking the outlaw2

·
Registered
152 Posts
I got monster mayhems have yet to try them out to give any review, as for snorkel the Triangle ATV kit fits the 850 and the 1000, the Snorkel Your ATV kit will NOT fit the 1000 due to the slight rad changes.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I'm gonna order the no limit red venom tomorrow and just buy the tires from my dealer (pro flow) to make sure they fit unless yall no what would b the best OL2 for them

·
Registered
52 Posts
Unless I'm wrong, you're not going to fit any OL2's without a lift.

·
Registered
152 Posts
You can fit any 30" tire as long as your suspension is cranked up and you trim the rear of the footwell which is hardly noticable as long as you do a good job.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks I ordered no limit wheels an 30 termantors today when I get home in 3 weeks I'll see how they do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts