Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...i'm finally finished my upgrades ...i installed a lift kit and ITP 14 inch wheels, 26 inch Zillas....it came out pretty nice....but i did notice one thing...i could have gotten away with 27 inch tires...plenty of clearance...what do you think?? Maybe a QSC Clutch kit in the spring....MUDDIE49
Before ugrades...June2009

After--Dec2009

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
looks good muddie.

·
Registered
650 Posts
They look great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great choice on the tires.... I run 28 and 30"Zilla`s on my two quads now and have been very impressed on how well they perform

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys...i had these tires in 24+ inches of snow over the last week and they kick Arse.....even stalled it out once and it just pulled out...i was impressed....MUDDIE49

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
26 inch Zillas...

I'm not going to hold back any comments....Zillas handle great in mud and Trails....corn fields etc....but their awful on concret and black top...you feel the knobs on them, but their not made for it....so they have my highiest marks off road....Excellent....Muddie49

·
Registered
240 Posts
Muddie49
Looks great . Are those Pure Polaris front & rear bumpers? How do you like them ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
loking at the pic they are polaris i got them on mine machines they work great for protecting your rig and pushing thru brush and small trees

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks like a great combo, and yeah 27's would of been nice, but I loved my 26 Mud Lites I had on my Eiger. Didn't kill too much power to turn them over.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Zillas...I like...

Yeah i know...should have put 27's on...even without the lift they would have fit...anyways..to tell you the truth, i hav'nt felt any loss in horse power with tires and bigger wheels on it...as for the brush gurads they are OEM Pure Polaris...and i like them...Muddie49

1 - 17 of 17 Posts