Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Muzzy to see if they had any plans to do a set of duals and they said they need a 1000 to do the R&D on. I don't know where they do the testing at, but I did ask them and I'm just waiting on a response...I know the address on the site is in Bend Oregon. I'm sure if someone is close and they can use your bike you would get the first set produced for free and you might even get a tuner. I know if I was close they would have had my bike yesterday...

If you haven't heard of Muzzy, look them up on youtube, they produce extremely high quality exhaust systems that produce some very good numbers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
If I was closer I'd give mine up in a heartbeat, not like I'm getting to use it anyway!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say we are still a month or 2 away from getting duals. I know Yoshimura is working on an exhaust, I just don't know if its duals or not. I have been thinking about bringing it to a local shop to see if they can cut the header down and make a y pipe and a crossover, then get a couple Aaen slip ons and modify the brackets for one to fit on the right side. Its retarded how Polaris made the duals on this thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts