Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guess i should finally put some pics up.lol first is with my old factory wheels and second is of the wheels i got from superdutydoug. i havent put the racks back on yet just painted the plastics.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
looks good....the new wheels really make it now.....!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a 02 700 too and I like the front bumper. where did you get it and what is the name.
the bumper was on there when i got it. and thanks guys this is my first atv and im finding my self spending more and more money on it lol. still need to get rear wheel bearings and front ball joints. last of all need speed sensor. i gave 1900 for this and have put almost 800 in to it.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes they can be an expensive hobby...but the fun with them is priceless...plus by doing what your doing to it now..you will be very familar with the machine....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well they way im lookin at it is that im only in it 2800 so im still in it for cheap in my opinion. so as long as i dont have to put another grand in it this year im happy lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well got the exhaust on yesterday and took her out last night and having new exhaust on with no leaks has really helped power wise. im happy as a hog in slop.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Pretty cool. Seems you're having fun with your new ride. Clean her up to get her dirty! Keep posting your mods as they come in. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks and i will. ive got one more ride tonight and then ill be tearing in to replacing the trans seal. then front diff bearings, rear wheel bearings, and ball joints. give a good tune up and greasing and hopefully ride for awhile.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
keep at Sherif..you will have a great machine to have tons of fun....do the little things now and ride all spring an summer...its lookin good

·
Registered
376 Posts
My '04 600, bought it last april for next to nothing, spent maybe $5-600 in her so far, runing baords, front axle, freed up the frozen shifter, fixed the wiring...etc, run's great

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im chipping away at the problems i know of and finding more i didnt know about :soapbox: lol got the trans seal in with out pulling trans and found i need front diff bearings. so add that to the front and rear wheel bearings,ball joints and also 2 axle boots.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well its been a while and since last post i have broke a axle so i have 2 new rear hd axles, hd rear springs,wheel bearings already in. as for the front wheel bearings,ball joints,and front rebuilt(all bearings and seals). hopefully i get it all done this weekend.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
okie dokie the parts gods have shined upon me lol. got some work to do now:veryhappy::elefant::elefant::rock_dj: also got my rear red hd springs in waiting for pic to come from my phone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts