LED tail light
K&N filter
155 main jet
stainless radaitor scoops
maxxis razr tires
all balls twin row carrier bearings
all balls sealed front wheel bearings

i love this thing! sooo fast
92mph on the hard road wide open. tons of torque it will climb anything!

i will post picts when photobucket is back online. its not working from my work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
id like to know more about this what all preformance items are installed to get that top speed i can barely get 75-80. pictures would be good

·
Registered
814 Posts
id like to know more about this what all preformance items are installed to get that top speed i can barely get 75-80. pictures would be good

75-80MPH is not fast enough?? :bs2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would like to know how you got that kind of speed if you havent done any engine mods... only way is if you changed the front sprocket to a 17 or 18 tooth but then you would loose a hell of alot of power!!..........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hell makes two of us cause I got a dynojet kit and a K&N airfilter with a full yoshimura exhaust and I'll say at best maybe 90 and that's guessing high for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 03 polaris predator 500 that i clocked yesterday and it was 72 mph. And as far as I know its stock....so? how come know one else can get that...I have a stock exhaust and everything...I bought it used but the guy said he hasnt modded it at all.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have an 03 polaris predator 500 that i clocked yesterday and it was 72 mph. And as far as I know its stock....so? how come know one else can get that...I have a stock exhaust and everything...I bought it used but the guy said he hasnt modded it at all.

Who said they couldn't get to that fast? I believe the original thread starter said he could get to 92mph. Regardless, it depends on how and what they are geared. I have lowered my top speed, because I need more low and mid range power.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Clocked mine at 87 with stock sprokets would like more top end because it feels like it needs another gear what size sprokets should I get

1 - 10 of 10 Posts