Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
28's . They turn over great in everything but peanut butter mud. I am getting a clutch kit to help out with that though. I don't have any complaints.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Broke one two weeks ago but i was in some mud with heavy roots and my thumb is heavy haha. but up till now i've had no issues.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Broke one two weeks ago but i was in some mud with heavy roots and my thumb is heavy haha. but up till now i've had no issues.
Amen, finally someone that doesn't blame Polaris for the axle breaking.

BTW, nice wheeler bigmicah! Polaris and outlaws look great together!!

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Haha yeah it was definitely not a Polaris at fault situation. Im 6'6" 350 so im surprised they hold up as well as they do. Thanks I love my little white girl. I have clutches, snorkels, exhaust and lift ordered. She will be mean and look mean.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts

Haha yeah it was definitely not a Polaris at fault situation. Im 6'6" 350 so im surprised they hold up as well as they do. Thanks I love my little white girl. I have clutches, snorkels, exhaust and lift ordered. She will be mean and look mean.
That sounds sweet!! Can't wait to see her when she's all modded up :yup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

That sounds sweet!! Can't wait to see her when she's all modded up :yup:

Ill definitely post some pics. I cant wait to get it all done.

·
Registered
98 Posts
How are the led's setup. I think those would be nice for me when ice fishing being able to have some light pointing down.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How are the led's setup. I think those would be nice for me when ice fishing being able to have some light pointing down.[/

I did the 12" weatherproof LED strips and put them on with industrial strength loctite glue. No issues even when pressure washing. If your muddin , just lean and wipe them with your finger and youre lit up again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome looking machine. What snorkel kit did you decided to go with? I've been wanting to snorkel mine but cannot decide on a kit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
How are the led's setup. I think those would be nice for me when ice fishing being able to have some light pointing down.[/

I did the 12" weatherproof LED strips and put them on with industrial strength loctite glue. No issues even when pressure washing. If your muddin , just lean and wipe them with your finger and youre lit up again.
Where did you mount them. How are they wired?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts