Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys after 17 months of my ATV setting outside due to my temporary living situation it's finally getting its own garage..though it still has to share with the motorcycle and lawn tractor.

Been living in our rental property in the hood since we sold our house and finally bought a new house. It's going to be nice to have a place to keep my toys and work on them. Sucked laying in the snow changing the oil this past winter! :fest06:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Nice looking pad,........congrats!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Enjoy the new home and garage. I couldn't imagine not having a garage.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Nice, looks like a lot of windows for your poor wife to clean though :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! That 3 stall garage sold me...wanted a pole barn but sometimes you have to make the wife happy! It will end up with a nice shed eventually...

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
How much property? if there's enough you can add a pole barn/shop later.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice house congrats. Sometimes it pays to have patience even if you have to live in the hood

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much property? if there's enough you can add a pole barn/shop later.
3/4 acre so there is a enough room for a nice shed or two car garage as well. Hopefully make it work with what we got so I can afford more toys instead! lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
Nice, congratulations!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Nice place! I grew up working on vehicles in the driveway with my ol man. My first house had a small 1 car that was stuffed. Now I have a nice 30x40 shop with heat! It's nice to work inside and stay warm and dry..... : )
Enjoy the new house!

·
Registered
978 Posts
very nice!!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I would love a third garage. No way im stuffing my camaro into the double garage we have now just to have door dings all over the place. For now I just rent a place to keep the cars.
Nice pad for sure!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Appreciate all the nice comments guys! Hope to close and be in there in a couple weeks...got to change the front gearbox oil and transmission in my current back yard today...at least it's warm out today!

Using the TXronnie approach. 5w20 in the tranny and Mobil 1 synthetic ATF in the gearbox. He has 10000 miles on his ATV with this combo as well as others rider so I'm giving it a shot.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That should be enough room for most of us to come over for beer and burgers in the driveway. haha Beautiful Home Kevin:elefant::rock_dj::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Looks great!! Congrats!! My Wife and I downsized into a Condo in 04. Finally got in on a space that my Sons buddy is renting. I rent part of the space from him. It is FANTASTIC to have a place to work again! No more driveway work for me!! Gives us a place to keep machines, toolboxes, supplies, etc, even has a floor drain for cleaning up the machines away from prying eyes!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That should be enough room for most of us to come over for beer and burgers in the driveway. haha Beautiful Home Kevin:elefant::rock_dj::beer::beer::beer:
Going to have a party when we get moved in...your all welcome....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts