Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a quick and easy i pod docking station put rubber backing on the bar and on the bottom not to scratch the station and bungeed it down and bamm!! your done doesnt move or shift and ...MAN...!!! have you ever heard one of these ...BOSE... i pod stations it cranks!! sounds like a huge stereo system comes of easly if it rains wrap a towel and put it in the front storage compartment battery lasts 6 hours then you recharge it i have over 3000 songs to choose from on it and i have a remote to operate it mounted on my speedo with velcro im look to see if i can get a jack so i can charge it from my accssiory jack what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i drive thru the creek in my back yard and wooded trails if i plan on duing mud ill take it off and put it in the front storage wise ass !! heres some of the trails i have

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
that last pic with the tree tunnel is cool looking

·
Registered
280 Posts
yeah,it really depends on how much you like the electronics if you can trust the regulation of the stator not to harm such senitive electronics,,,,could probably charge but i would not use while running off the stator,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its not hooked up the the electrics it has its own battery lasts 6 hours

1 - 8 of 8 Posts