Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember a couple of months ago, Motoalliance ran a forum deal on their Viper Elite 3000lb winch. There were only 4 available. I had been looking for a winch for quite a while, but I wasn't able to make up my mind. The price seemed right, so I ordered one. Peter was in contact with me almost immediately via PM, and he set one aside for me. The customer service department was on the phone first thing the next morning, and by 7am that day my order was processed. There was a small issue with my total being keyed in wrong, the woman on the other end of the phone was very apologetic, and the issue was resolved very quickly.

In no time at all, my winch was delivered to my house. The package was in great shape, and the contents of the box were well protected. Everything was there, and seemed to be of good quality.

It took me a little while to get around to installing it, as I travel for work and it was getting near the holidays. When I finally got to it, the instructions were clear and the install went relatively smooth. The winch worked very well. I did have trouble with the wireless remote, however. It just didn't want to work. I re-checked everything, but it wouldn't work.

By now, it had been over a month since I first ordered it. I sent an email to Motoalliance, and within 5 minutes they called me. Within 10 minutes an entirely new wireless setup was on the way. It arrived within 4 days.

I will be installing the new wireless remote this weekend, and I am confident it will work fine.

Why write all of this? While I was searching for a winch I was really leaning towards the Viper. However, I had second thoughts about it, because of some of th:beerchug:e very harsh things said about them on this forum. Some of which seemed very mean spirited and personal. In the end, I felt like I couldn't pass on the deal.

I'm very happy with my purchase, not just because of the product, but more because if the customer service. It is rare these days to find anyone who stands behind their product at all, let alone how these guys do business. I wound recommend the product and the company to a friend.

Sorry for being so long winded, I just feel that if I'm willing to say something about a bad experience, I should also be willing to say something when a company gets it right.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Good deal.......rarely does a customer post a positive review. Most are only negative.

·
Super Moderator
6,990 Posts
It is refreshing to read a positive post. Thanks!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I installed a viper elite on my last quad. Got it all wired up and couldn't get it to work. Called them up and they sent me a new contractor right out no hassle. Come to find out all the original one needed was a lite tap with a mallet. The customer service was fantastic. The winch worked flawlessly for years. Motoalliance is a company who cares about customers no doubt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
3500 winch

I have a viper 3500. Love the winch. It's a Beast. Pulled my 850 XP out of mud up to my seat. Straight pulled me through, was worried not enough power, but did it with ease. I have the Grey synthetic rope. Recommend to all.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I will agree they do have good service. Glad it worked out for you and are happy with the winch.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'd have to agree here.... it is refreshing to read a positive post about outstanding products and customer service!!

I'll also have to report, that all my contact with the companies products and customer service (both before and after the sale) has been excellent.

:fing02:

·
Vendor
395 Posts
Thanks so much guys, and thanks for posting this, JX. I didn't handle some things well in that interchange a few months ago in getting too defensive, and hopefully learned some things along the way about how to respond to criticism of our company. Not fun to learn that way, but makes us better in the end.

Take care and, again, really appreciate it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Glad it worked out well for you. I was going to order one of their winches after Christmas, but luckily my parents got me one instead. While I didn't get a viper, down the road I may get one for the wife's ETX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts