Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you may remeber I have been in the process of getting my new ATV and yesterday she finally made it home! My buddy and I both picked up brand new 2012 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP H.O.'s and they are amazing. I also picked up my kids a 2012 Polaris RZR youth model! After looking around on this site for weeks we finally decided to go with Shoals Outdoor Sports in Alabama. Our salesman was KENNY and he kicked butt. At the end of the day my atv purchase consisted of the following:

1x 2012 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP H.O.
2x Rear Rhino axles
1x K&N air filter + K&N prefilter
4x 30" Moto Monster tires
4x 2" Wheel spacers
1x 2" Complete lift kit
1x Big gun eco exhaust
Also included $250 delivery charge
All of that out the door for $8707.45
The kids RZR was right around 3999 out the door.

The service was above and beyond any store that I have ever been to and I never even meet the guy face to face. He gave me his cell number and was avalible 24/7. I recommend ya'll look and see what he can do for you if your some what close. Tell him Derek sent ya LOL.

·
Registered
87 Posts
awesome congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its been a few days and I finally have the time to post some pics after I installed the parts that came with it. I still have the front bumper that needs to come in and I'll grab the winch once it's here.

iPhone is not the best for recording sound but it gives you an idea of the Biggun exhaust.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Congrats!! Awesome rides you have there :fing02: What a difference those monsters make.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts