Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I'm not on my quad I'll be in this street legal buggy to Cruise around town and up in the mountains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Nice !!!!!

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Cool that thing does look like fun!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That is cool for sure. I like the color. Most of the time you see something like that it is painted with some high metallic, bright colored boat paint. Sharp looking buggy!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I used to know a little bit about VVs. What kind a power plant you have? What about suspension, it looks like it's hiding a few goodies in there too? Really would like to have one of those buggies.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1915 duel webers carbs. Fox 2.0 shocks and tubed frame from front to back. This will replace my motorcycle that I went down on last year and almost killed myself on. My first car was a vw that my dad and I got out of a wreck in yard with a blown motor and we rebuilt it. Dad past years ago an this and he was a mechanic and I think he would approve of this?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Alright dual webers and fox shocks, I have to ask do you live close to the dunes? Even if not that sucker would be fun to rip around town. Looks like a heck of a clean buggy. Have fun cause you know that your old man is smiling down on you right now and every time he hears that thing fire up!!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in California I plan on driving it up it the Sierra Nevada and also go to the desert when I can!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts