1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
That looks sweet! Nice job!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
wow..thats some nice fairlead....great job....you should make to sell....thats a rugged looking one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ones you can buy didn't have a nice big radius where the rope is ridding on all the time. Its 2.5" X 6" and 1.5" thick, about the same as the roller.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
yes thats a nice one for sure....I would buy one if I seen them sold in a heartbeat...thats quality

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Yeah if you want to make me 3 let me know where to send the PayPal. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might be able to make a few I'd have to figure out a price. Also I only know that it fits the Polaris 2500lbs winch. Which I just bought, so if its a older model I don't know about the fit.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
most fairleads are standard bolt pattern...if you do make any let me know also......

Bolt Pattern: 4.8" Standard Mount Pattern 4 7/8" center to center mounting holes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On mine it has carriage bolts so I had to have square holes in to hold the bolt while I put the nut on to tighten up. You can see the square holes in the pic. Your centers seem right I can't remember off hand.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I designed it up with a computer software then cut it in a CNC. I'm a tool and die maker so I have access to make something's from time to time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would buy one too.Very nice !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well as it looks they will be $50.00 a piece. After I buy the aluminum, time to make them and then shipping. I'm going to buy some aluminum and make a few. When I'm done ill let everyone know. Might take a little over a week.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Wow those look awesome. Cant wait to see them in person. :)

·
Premium Member
10,563 Posts
I'd like one with Polaris engraved in it.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Like I stated in the message I sent ya,......just let me know where to where to send it!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
So I went out to the mailbox and I found a pair of these. So I went out to the lake and mounted them. The quality is outstanding and a huge THANK YOU to Eric.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts