IMG_1868.jpg
IMG_1869.jpg
11 wide.jpg
Just some pics of my scrambler I thought id share;
First is space between footwell and 29.5" OL2s
Second is front stance with 4+3 MSA m12 diesels and the OL2s
Third how much the rears stick out
Forth how much the fronts stick out
Last pic shows how close 11 inch wide xtrs come to the sway bar, approximately 0.5" on stock wheels, havent touched in the riding ive done with them on

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DSC00121.jpg
DSC00124.jpg
And a couple more of what it looks like now, and the rear stance with before mentioned wheel/tires

Going to lift it and add 31" outlaws this week and put in the QSC clutch kit that finally came in.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Like the way that Scrambler looks!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks like a lot of rubber..... should dig good!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R u running stock axles?

2013 850ho
No, Outlaw DHT's, though I never had a problem with the rear stocks for the ~100kms they were in with these tires. Front one sheared perfectly flat tho, I'll take a pic of it, havent yet, was stuck in some deep skeg, first time being stuck too haha, front stock are junk.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
R u running stock axles?

2013 850ho
No, Outlaw DHT's, though I never had a problem with the rear stocks for the ~100kms they were in with these tires. Front one sheared perfectly flat tho, I'll take a pic of it, havent yet, was stuck in some deep skeg, first time being stuck too haha, front stock are junk.
Yea I'm running 27" Zillas and just sheared both my fronts like nothing at the same time

2013 850ho

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah pretty much useless unless your running stock tires and just trail driving slowly, heres a pic of the bar sheared pretty much perfectly. Have more but internet sucks on a phone, ill add them later.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

On 31s with 2" lift, wrecked the stability tho

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks good with the lift. I am considering a lift for mine, but don't want the handling to suffer too much. How bad does it handle after the lift?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I havent had much time with the lift on, only about 25kms, personally I dont like it, cant take as much speed into corners, front end seems to push through corners too, as the rear end has gotten real "slippery", fishtailing just out of nowhere at times, going to try it out with my s/w and see how it feels, could all be a problem of lack of traction from the rear due to the skinnies back there. Ill post once I get the chance to try it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well finally got to doing some drives with the outlaw 2s and it feels the same as it did before the lift, guessing its a tire prob, not sure if just so tall or too skinny, guessing skinny. Might go to a highlifter 3" during the winter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Changed tires again
IMG_2066.jpg
IMG_2069.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
I want the OL2 on mine also with some kind of rim? Also getting the clutch kit. I dont want any lift if I dont have to. How much trimming did you do? Also what was the offset of rim?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Both low and high.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't all my parts are on order right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sports800, when did your stocks axles break? I have 30" silverback w/no lift and haven't had a problem yet. Not saying it isn't going to happen but seems to be hold up now. Here's a pic of it with the backs.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
had 30'' sliverbacks with no lift on stock rims for about 1500km... got rid of thems after breaking the front diff cover and other stuff. only thing to do to make them clear was bending the rear part of the footrests using a heat-gun. was not too bad stability wise.

I am too hard on my atv to run big tires like these, but I was always surprised where I could go WOT with these tires! not got back to stock tires size, still breaking and upgrading stuff...

also its almost scary when you realise you can still push it to the rev limiter at top speed of high gear... topping the speedo at 120kmh which in real mean like 140kmh

1 - 20 of 23 Posts