Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone else have any experiences where they are amazed at their Polaris ATV and what they can do/accomplish?

This is what I was doing tonight... Pushing about 4 inches of thick slush down our driveway and into the ditch to get all the ruts out before it froze. Man can that stuff build up! I put her in Low and man can she Go! That stuff is really thick! I didn't think to take a picture until I was almost done but I think you get the just of it!

uploadfromtaptalk1396838541415.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1396838565405.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sure beats moving it with a shovel! Mine has impressed me, but I also know that one day it will let down. I hope it surprises me!

·
Registered
978 Posts
gotta love power

·
Registered
30 Posts
Boy do I know it! Last summer I was trying to level out a dump truck load of black earth in my yard with a shovel. I thought I shouldn't do it, but I decided to try it anyway. I figured the blade on my wheeler was only good for snow, but I tried it on the dirt. Started out taking little bites, but each time I took more and more. Before I could stop myself I was pushing dirt the full width of the blade and then some. Sure was fun and got done a heck of a lot faster.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nope not at all. Piece of crap (s) I own 4, will only go over shit, around stuff and through or over stuff like crazy.

Pretty sure that's what I bought them for. ;)

Okay seriously children, I was kidding. I am always amazed at what you can do with not only these but any quads. :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
My wife slid our 6000 lb suv down one of our icy driveways and there was no way it was coming back up on its own as all 4 wheels were just spinning. I yanked/assisted it up the hill with my 850 with ease with a long tow strap with the wheeler on pavement. Man I was happy to have it at that moment given we just brought it up that day.

·
Registered
311 Posts
My brother ripped a bumper off an off-road pickup that was stuck in a mud hole with his 700, was pretty funny to see that

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My brother ripped a bumper off an off-road pickup that was stuck in a mud hole with his 700, was pretty funny to see that
That would have been epic!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts