Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 explorer 300. there is a clear vacuum type hose comming out of the back of the fan motor. What is it and where does it go?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I have a 97 explorer 300. there is a clear vacuum type hose comming out of the back of the fan motor. What is it and where does it go?
It is just a vent hose doesn't hook to anything. Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:biggthumpup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mystery hose --Thanks

Thanks for the info. Now I can start putting the front cowling/fenders back on. My original problem was no fuel. I took off the cowling to get to the tank (big job) and found screen on the Main was plugged and the fuel switch on the res side was plugged. The Good thing was that I was able to tighten up a lot of loose bolds, lube joint and get a good look around. The Clymers book isn't very good at identifing hoses and such.
I just got this ATV, my first. It had set for a couple years.

Thanks again for the help, I'll see what happens when I get it back together.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Thanks for the info. Now I can start putting the front cowling/fenders back on. My original problem was no fuel. I took off the cowling to get to the tank (big job) and found screen on the Main was plugged and the fuel switch on the res side was plugged. The Good thing was that I was able to tighten up a lot of loose bolds, lube joint and get a good look around. The Clymers book isn't very good at identifing hoses and such.
I just got this ATV, my first. It had set for a couple years.

Thanks again for the help, I'll see what happens when I get it back together.
You are welcome. If I can help again let me know. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts