Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw that NAPA filters are currently 67% off so you might want to stock up for those that use them. :yikes:

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Where are they "off" at?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
67% of the filter media has been removed and the threads have only been tapped 67% of the way....

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Hehehe.... I'd guess he ment locally or online.... :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured he was just being funny but they are on sale at Napa stores just in case....lol...I think my 850 uses the NAPA gold 1358....I'm going to buy a couple for that price...it's time for a change anyway.....got all 19 zerks greased....the oil change is the easy part....the worse zerk is the one front inner zerk because there is a plastic tube sittin right in front of it...made me so mad I wanted to go zerk off and and forget the lube job....lol

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
You are a funny,.....but disturbing guy Kevin!

:nzd:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Its not showing it online...

Sean

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its not showing it online...

Sean
I just got and email from napa noting the 67% off filter sale. You should be able to get them at you local napa store...give them a call to confirm but I'm guessing its a nationwide sale....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Twisted is also a commonly used monicker....lol....my mind never shuts down so it has to make stuff up too stay busy....:marchmellow:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

Twisted is also a commonly used monicker....lol....my mind never shuts down so it has to make stuff up too stay busy....:marchmellow:
I hear ya, me too... sick, dirty, twisted (and some others that are non-mentionable on a G to PG13 rated public forum) are all one's I've heard. :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I think the 550 & 850 twins use a different oil filter from the 400 & 500 singles. I reserve the right to be wrong tho.:D
I'd check to be sure.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
294 Posts
I won't need another filter for a while but that makes me want to go pick up a couple and keep them in the cabinet for $4 apiece.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
If I had a local Napa, I would stock up. I think the nearest is 50 miles away.

Sean

1 - 20 of 28 Posts