Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know about you guys but i hate the nasty government safety stickers so toke them off with the wife's hair dryer soon as i got it home and then made up some of our own what do you think LOL..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
cool I like,

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
now make one for all of us

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my buddy pedastealth850 here on the forum works at a car dealer had his decal person make them up and gave me one..

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
They are all over ebay. Just search atv warning decal/sticker.

I really hate the way honda and yamaha do theirs. The fenders are molded and the warning sticker is mounted to a piece of aluminum and then riveted on. So basically if you take it off it still looks stupid

·
Registered
174 Posts

I really hate the way honda and yamaha do theirs. The fenders are molded and the warning sticker is mounted to a piece of aluminum and then riveted on. So basically if you take it off it still looks stupid
Hondas and Yams look stupid regardless! Not trying to start anything but what do u expect in a popo forum. Door wide open. :veryhappy::veryhappy:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

Hondas and Yams look stupid regardless! Not trying to start anything but what do u expect in a popo forum. Door wide open. :veryhappy::veryhappy:

I dont think that other brands look stupid. The way they mount their warnings is a bit over kill. With a company that large it could save them millions of dollars a year on insurance policies, or allow them the only rights to sell them in the US. Who knows.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
There are all kinds of these on EBAY....

·
Registered
852 Posts

can't you paint the aluminum???

nice sticker XD

·
Registered
978 Posts
just ordered a cpl today on ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
don't know about you guys but i hate the nasty government safety stickers so toke them off with the wife's hair dryer soon as i got it home and then made up some of our own what do you think LOL..

Being beaten with a bloody dildo seems pretty unpleasant

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where did you get those diamond plate covers from? Did you cut them yourself? I've been looking all over and can't find anything.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I bought a 10 pack of 5 x 7" plates on eBay for $15 and had the local machine shop cut them to fit for me, I made cardboard templates for some and just measured others

1 - 19 of 19 Posts