Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The KFI one is out of stock. My GF just ordered me a SuperWinch LT3000ATV unit for Valentine's Day.

I have a 2014 Sportsman 570 EFI, and need the cheapest decent mount that will bolt right up to this quad and that winch.

If I don't feel like waiting for the KFI unit to come back in stock, what is a good alternative?

·
Registered
108 Posts
The KFI one is out of stock. My GF just ordered me a SuperWinch LT3000ATV unit for Valentine's Day.

I have a 2014 Sportsman 570 EFI, and need the cheapest decent mount that will bolt right up to this quad and that winch.

If I don't feel like waiting for the KFI unit to come back in stock, what is a good alternative?
my 2000lb warn winch just came in today! I got the warn mount kit for it. not sure if it will go with yours, seems like some of these mount can be universal. but if you were going to get a KFI mount plate, and it fits your winch. then the warn mount plate will fit because the KFI mount plate fits my warn winch.
its a little more than the KFI but most people trust warn product already. i think its only like 13 dollars more than the KFI.
Hope this helps
WARN® Winch Mount Plate | ATV | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

·
Registered
2,885 Posts

Remember...you get what you pay for! I started out with a cheap mount for my Warn winch. I had to replace it as it was bending in the front from the torgue. A few years of plowing snow every winter and it was not up to the task. The Warn mount is beefier and better all around than the cheapo one. If you plan on plowing go beefy.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Remember...you get what you pay for! I started out with a cheap mount for my Warn. I had to replace it as it was bending in the front from the torgue. A few years of plowing snow every winter and it was not up to the task. The Warn mount is beefier and better all around than the cheapo one. If you plan on plowing go beefy.
Exactly what he said. the mount i just got is pretty damn thick.. i dont think i will be bending this one (i hope)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts