Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled real knuckle head move was filling my buddys 2017 ranger xp 1000 gas can was covered in fireants. They ripped me up good but I continued after I rubbed gas on them and then washed up. Rained heavily night before so as we were heading to take care of hog problem he ran it through huge puddle which turned out to be 3+ ft deep water filled gas tank be cause of my brain fart and we stalled. Camp is 50 miles from shop I've drained fuel tank and replaced fuel pump cleared cylinders. Can't get fuel through the new injectors. Right ones spraying some fuel left nothing I'm in need of serious help also what are those power wires and clips called to the injectors and where do they go ? Thanks

·
Registered
842 Posts
They only fire on one cylinder when cranking i went through this with a ranger 900

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shane I appreciate fast reply but I could really use more details. I'm not the owner but I'm trying to fix without getting screwed by one and only shop in area. You said cranks on 1 cylinder? Why won't it start then ? Is it fault code issues? I thought it was power problem to injector ? Anymore help would be great thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts