Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ended up with a 2005 Scrambler that needed work. I rebuilt the engine & did a lot of other work to get her running. I still have a couple minor things to do to it. I put on new Swamp lights & it runs awesome. I also wanted to turbo it, got the turbo even. My other quad a 2004.5 500 sportsman I love it. I got the scrambler to have 2 quads as I have kids that will eventually ride em there a little small to be driving a scrambler. I have 589's on the sportsman & I want to be able to go anywhere with it, mostly for fun mudding, snow etc but also for hunting. So I have a chance to buy 2013 Camoplast Tatuo S4's but in order to buy them Id have to sell the Scrambler :shocked1: to buy them. I haven't even rode the scrambler yet just putting around the yard.
So what do I do?????

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
How long till the kids can ride? Long enough to get enough $$ for a replacement and they can help fix 'er up?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Tough call BUT I personally like to have a backup machine........

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
option A. Go just about anywhere by yourself, but if you get stuck you're REALLY stuck. or option B. Go just about anywhere with someone else. and if you get stuck you've got help to get out.

Personally I would love to have tracks. But I wouldn't get tracks if they prevented me from being able to ride with others.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kids do have there own quads aged 10 boy 15 girl. My daughter couldn't safely handle a 500. I let my son drive my sportsman with me on the back, 2 up seat. I Don't go off roading or hunting alone & invested in good winches. My hunting partner/father in law has a 2014 Outty 650 XMR & a 2006 Rincon with tracks so as for getting stuck alone shouldn't be a factor. I can always sell the kids quads & buy a 300 4x4??? I'm really have a hard time deciding :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts