Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , well I bought a '97 xplorer 4x4 300 it ran two years ago now it doesn't have spark . I replaced the battery key switch and coil and plug still no spark. Can't find a cdi online for it and wondering if my next part needs to be stator ! I was wondering if they had a pressure safty switch or something before I go buying another part. My boss they guy I'm buying it from said they would pull stay and and cross a wire and it would run fine. Whet the heck?? Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
no start

Hey guys , well I bought a '97 xplorer 4x4 300 it ran two years ago now it doesn't have spark . I replaced the battery key switch and coil and plug still no spark. Can't find a cdi online for it and wondering if my next part needs to be stator ! I was wondering if they had a pressure safty switch or something before I go buying another part. My boss they guy I'm buying it from said they would pull stay and and cross a wire and it would run fine. Whet the heck?? Thanks
My 95 xplorer 300 needed a voltage regulator/ rectifier. Its under the head light plastics. Look for a black box about 2" square and about 1/2" thick. They are available on eavilbay for cheap. I got 1 for 10 shipped.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mine was on the left side of the oil tank as if on the quad. It had blown a component in it and actually had a hole thru one side.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It has a half dozen wires going to a block on the frame. Text me @ 724-787-3233 I will send you pics of mine on my 95 300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts