Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 2019 polaris 450 ho and it needs a top end, but I also want more power out of it and was wondering if a 570 sportsman top end jug, head and piston would fit with no problems? anybody tried this yet? or what all sizes would be interchangeable? any help is appreciated. not 100% sure if this is the way I want to go because I know there's multiple ways to get more power out of it, I'm just exploring my options before I make a final decision.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would say no. Reason being the 2017+ Up 450’s are a single overhead cam engine and the 570’s are a double overhead cam engine. The 450’s are actually a 500cc.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Question not to be rude but why is your 2019 450 blown up unless you abused and/or didn't follow break in protocol it should be in great shape. I have a 2019 570 with only 5 hours on it just purchased at the end of winter and cant ride because of weather and virus is stopping me from takin it out to a friends place to get some hours. Trails are not going to open in Ontario, Canada at the moment. Anyways I am wondering how you have treated the machine if you didn't abuse it. What could have happened?

·
Premium Member
9,736 Posts
I'd say forget about doing a conversion when doing the top end. Get it back together by the book, unless you can find some sort of legit rebuild kit to bump up some HPs. Aside from that I'd say do a clutch kit and tune from RVSPerformance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I let everybody and their momma use it, trashed the dog hell out of it, and it's already got 10,000 miles on it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts