Polaris ATV Forum banner

need opinions

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Team_Geek 
#1 ·
been looking at these cfmoto atvs , any good or bads about them would be appreciated , warranty is better than any others out there

#2 ·
Starting to see more and more of them on the trails.

Reactions: MrEd
#4 · (Edited)
I have a very good opinion and I was planning a Cforce 800XC and already made the decision and the price but dealership didn't have one at the time.
And soon after that my friend flipped his 2020 Scrambler XP1000 S and I ended up with it after the insurance company paid for a 2023 Scrambler XP1000 S.
I'm very glad that I got the
Scrambler XP1000 S.
Polaris is my first choice because of a lot of things mainly the AWD but the lower price of the CFMOTO is a big selling point and the quality has gotten a lot better in last years.
The dealer Main Street Cycle is giving a free
5 warranty.

#9 ·
I’ve had a CFMoto sxs for a couple years now and it has been absolutely trouble free. It’s fun to ride and satisfied my budget requirements. I will definitely say they are lower on power per CC compared to the mainstream brands. We did demo rides last fall at a CF and Arctic cat dealer. The CF 800 quad had about the same power as the Cat 600. Take that for what it’s worth. They do ride nice and have good warranty. Just don’t expect to have the same power output as a Polaris/Cat/BRP of the same size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.