Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size paddles tires would work well for a stock 2001 Trail Boss 325. Would 20's work or would that be too big?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the OEMs currently, but the sand suck serious HP and I don't know how well the 325 will pull bigger paddles. It does look Like I will have to get a 20" tire anyway since that is all I'm finding.

Would you be able to verify that the wheel size is 10X8? And also the lug pattern?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
10x8, 4/4

wheel size and lug pattern.

20's will fit. not problem going to a smaller tire. i know about the whole sand thing. with a 325 probably want a 6 paddle rear? might not have enough power for an 8 or 10 paddle

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it. But what does 4x4 mean? Most of the sizes I see are giving the dimension in mm like 4X 100, 4X110 and so on.
Now 4" converted to mm is actually 101.6 (Im not really that smart I just google it :applaus:) so I am assuming I would need the 4X100?

Never mind I just found the 4on4 as they call it. I do appreciate the quick responses. I need to get this thing ready for the dunes on Presidents Day

Do you know who makes a 6 paddles tire as all I can find now is 8?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
you could probably bolt up a 4x100 but it aint going to be perfect. you should be able to find the 4x4 bolt pattern, i know its stupid....just they way it is...

good luck, have fun out on the dunes. anything else....ill be around, just ask

1 - 7 of 7 Posts