Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum from New Orleans area. I posted this as a new member, but thought it should be here.

We have a Polaris 2003 Magnum 330 4 x 4 ATV. It has about 250 hours on it. (bought it used from my brother at a good price and have had it 2 yrs and it has always worked great) We don't abuse the machine at all. (I'm the wife, so be patient with how I write this). About 4 months ago, we noticed while driving, occassionaly it would be hard to steer and handle and then would be ok. We do keep it on 4 wheel overdrive all the time because we ride it on hilly areas and sometimes shallow wet clay. Husband thought the 4 wheel drive controller was flaking out, but then it would be just fine. Two weeks about we had both CV Joints go out (husband seems to think they are factory defects). We need new CV joints, a kit that goes inside the differential where axels plug into, splines, etc. Unfortunately we can not afford Polaris parts at this time. Does anyone know where we can find these parts in Aftermarket? Husband has found a site that sells some, but not all. Some sites want you to buy the entire pieces instead of just the parts he needs. Any help would be appreciated. Kinda odd that both CV joints went out. Thanks, Diane

·
Registered
221 Posts
www.babbittsonline.com has alot of OEM parts at a cheaper price. I've ordered a few things from them before and have been mostly pleased.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
rocky mountainatv.com
babbits.com
denniskirk.com
you also may want to check out ebay good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts