Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have worn out my 2018 and am looking for a new one. Wanting a Hunter edition. I have been looking for about a week on the internet but haven't found anything available. SO if anyone knows of a new unit in the western side of the country let me know. I have been told the 2021s will be a very limited production run and won't be available till Oct. I need one ASAP.

Check your local dealers for me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Mike

·
11,003 Posts
Check ATV Trader for the whole country Cutter... and good luck! You can also narrow your search to a certain radius from your location if you like. I had a hard time finding my 2018 1000 HE even when they were supposedly available. They are apparently a VERY limited production special package that dealers must special order ahead of time. Most dealers I spoke to had no clue at all. I found only 5 actually available east of the Mississippi during the middle of the 2018 production year despite several dealers/salesmen saying "Sure, we can get any machine you want!" only to later call me back and say they couldn't get one and trying to sell me something else. I ended up finding mine myself in a warehouse 800 miles away and having it shipped.
Here is a link for my search results. You need to check ONLY those adds that have a "stock number" under the picture. The rest are BS adds and they don't actually HAVE one nor have they EVER had one in stock.
Again, Good luck and let us know what you find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts