Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I think I got myself into a problem that hopefully someone can help me out of.

I am working on 2000 Expedition 425. The shift lever broke, so I took the clutch cover off, and began taking out the parts until all of the sudden the spring in there popped off before I could really get a look at where it went. So I continued to pull everything else out, then it sat for a week and a half while I waited for the parts to come in the mail.

I got the parts and went to putting it all back together today. I thought it all went good until I was all finished and the quad just revs up, it won't go anywhere. The neutral light is on, then if I pull up on the shifter it jerks like it went into gear and the N light goes off, but it goes nowhere. Same with reverse, the R light comes on and the quad jerks, but give it gas and it just sits there. I can shift all the way up, but same thing.

It worked fine before I changed the part. Anyone have any ideas what I might have done wrong? Any help would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:cowboy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts