Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am rebuilding my 93 250 trail boss 4x2, I had a oil leak somewhere and I cant seem to find it. I did however find a oil hose small that wasn't connected to anything. Does anyone have a schematic of how all the oil and gas lines run around the carb. Also whats the best way to take off the drive clutch. Thanks in advance for all the help.

PS I bought this new in 93

Kerry

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
First off, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bruce,
I did a little more investagating last night for my injector oil leak and it seems that maybe it's coming out of one of the bottom ports of the crank case. Although I am not sure. I wiped up what little seepage there was and will check it again today. I know I need to replace most of my hoses because they are old and brittle, but not sure where all of them go. I have one that was just hanging in the open. Seems I have more questions than answers at this point. Two strokes are not really my thing so any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks

Kerry Boyd

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oil Leak

The oil leak is coming from where I origanally thought, the seal on the stator flywheel shaft. It is not leaking from the rubber portion but from the metal part of the seal at the bottom. Guess I will be replacing that also, but waiting until I get the drive clutch off to see if the other side has the same problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts