Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried that but it wont tell me if i can swap a complete engine...i want to know if the engine will line up where one is a twin and the other is a single. was hoping someone has tried it already. thanks for the info though

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try you best level to satisfy yourself for completion the project is a chance to achieve goal.To set engine in line there must be to study its logic from theory.To read out the methods and formulas for that then practically done.Sure it will done all.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Try you best level to satisfy yourself for completion the project is a chance to achieve goal.To set engine in line there must be to study its logic from theory.To read out the methods and formulas for that then practically done.Sure it will done all.
That is exactly what I was going to tell him:ponder:

·
Registered
619 Posts
It's not going to be a straight swap if that's what your asking. The twin sits in the frame sideways I believe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont b so cheap.Buy A New One,call me and away we go.Its only money,they make it everyday

·
Registered
318 Posts
try you best level to satisfy yourself for completion the project is a chance to achieve goal.to set engine in line there must be to study its logic from theory.to read out the methods and formulas for that then practically done.sure it will done all.
that is exactly what i was going to tell him:ponder:
haha wow!!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
That is exactly what I was going to tell him:ponder:
Too funny!!! Laughed for 10 min
Im guessing GOOGLE TRANSLATOR missed the mark there!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts